The Centre for Volunteering is hosting an online Volunteer Management Forum on Thursday 13 August. The topic is “Code of Conduct and Privacy for Volunteers and Organisations who use Volunteers.”
Employment conditions or conditions of volunteering should apply whether or not you are working in the office or remotely – the legal obligations are the same but the way you operate is different.
As part of Hall & Wilcox partnership with The Centre for Volunteering, this session will discuss how organisations can manage issues such as privacy, social distancing and safety during COVID-19 including:
- COVID-19 access restrictions
- Duty of care
- Work, health & safety and PPE
- Codes of conduct for facilities and working remotely
- Privacy and data security
- Compliance with laws, including anti-discrimination
- Preparing for return to work
The forum is free for members or a cheap $25 for non-members.
For more information or to register please click here.