The Management Committee of Palliative Care New South Wales (PCNSW) is inviting nominations from PCNSW members who are willing to contribute to the governance of PCNSW and its work, to ensure that all people with a life limiting illness and their families are supported to live, die and grieve well.
The Management Committee is seeking new members who can expand or enhance its mix of skills, experience and diversity, and who are able to contribute demonstrated:
- experience in governance;
- strategic thinking;
- experience in palliative care and end of life care in relation to chronic illness, aged care, disability care, and / or primary health care;
- experience in government relations, policy and advocacy;
- personal values that are consistent with the values of PCNSW.
At the PCNSW Annual General Meeting to be held on Thursday 5th November 2020, an election will be conducted for the following Management Committee positions:
- Up to seven (7) General Members
All positions are for a two-year term.
All financial members of Palliative Care New South Wales are eligible to stand as a candidate or nominate a candidate for these positions.
Nominations must be made in writing via email, signed by 2 current members of PCNSW and accompanied by the written consent of the candidate (which may be endorsed on the form of nomination).
Nominations close at 5pm on Thursday October 29 2020.
Nominations may be addressed to:
Palliative Care NSW
50 Clarence St
Or by email to:
For more information please download and read the following documents by clicking on the links below: