Dying to Know Day 8th August 2018
If we asked you to name the Top Ten songs that help you to learn about death and dying what would your list include?
CareSearch, the palliative care knowledge network, has been involved in Dying to Know Day since it’s inception. They are also the authors of the Dying2Learn MOOC (massive open online course) on death and dying that has attracted some 4,500 participants over the past three years.
This year they have published “Dying to Know Day – Dying2Learn” pack with products created from results of the Dying2Learn MOOC.
One of the items in their kit is their Top Ten Songs bookmark, and here is a list of their choices in case you want help with your list:
1. Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton
2. Candle in the Wind by Elton John
3. The Last Post a Commonwealth Military Instrumental Call
4. Amazing Grace a Christian hymn
5. In the Living Years by Mike & The Mechanics
6. Always Look on the Bright Side by Monty Python
7. What Sarah Said by Death Cab for Cutie
8. Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler
9. When I’m Gone by Joey & Rory
10. We’ll Meet Again by Vera Lynn
Should you wish to order a “Dying to Know Day – Dying2Learn” pack, please fill out the order form found here under “Dying2Learn Kit”: www.caresearch.com.au/dying2learn.
CareSearch also offers eLearning for Volunteers, click here for more information https://www.caresearch.com.au/caresearch/tabid/3956/Default.aspx.