This week is National Carers Week.
Are you interested in setting up a Carer Support Group?
Carers NSW Setting Up a Carer Support Group workshop is a free one-day interactive workshop that addresses common issues and considerations for new facilitators in setting up a new support group for unpaid family carers.
- Why a support group and how to attract members
- Setting up a carer support group
- Running a carer support group
- Planning a support group meeting
This training on October 29, Central Coast area, is open to:
- Service providers and carers who would like to set up a new carer support group
- Service providers and carers who have recently begun to run a carer support group
For more details please visit the Carers NSW website HERE.