ACI Consumer Partner Invitation
- by Maria Lopez
- June 16, 2022
- Share their personal experience and contribute the expertise that this experience brings
- Represent the voice of people within the wider NSW consumers community
- Be a resident of NSW and possess the following:
- An interest in improving health care.
- Willingness to provide advice and share your personal experience to improve health care.
- Understanding of the needs, issues and concerns of people, and their carers, who require palliative care health care services.
- Ability to work with, and represent, health care consumers.
- Ability to attend and participate in meetings and events.
- A willingness to keep all discussions confidential and maintain privacy
- A willingness to undergo a national police record check if required as a part of your role.
- DECEMBER 7, 2023
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services – December meeting & Christmas lunch
The role of the Network is to ensure best practice for NSW Managers of Pall...Read more
Become a member of Palliative Care NSW
Palliative Care New South Wales is the peak body in NSW representing palliative care providers and those with an interest in palliative care. Palliative Care New South Wales is a member of the national peak body Palliative Care Australia.
Join today and receive discounts, benefits and more!
Special member rate available for volunteers.
Subscribe to our eNews
Be the first to know our latest new, events, and research!SUBSCRIBE TO ENEWS