Volunteer Managers – Get your creative juices moving at this forum
- by Linda Hansen
- February 2, 2018
- Develop an understanding of how and where your creative self can work alongside your logic, reason and method
- Come to understand some of the science of creativity
- Engage with practices to open and move your creative juices
- Identify the specific steps that activate your creativity
- Put your creativity to specific tasks, playfully exploring contexts where you would like to be more creative.
WHEN: Tuesday 20 February
9:30am – 1:00pm
WHERE: Max Webber Library Function Centre
61 Flushcombe Rd, Blackktown
This forum is offered FREE to volunteer managers and team leaders in the Blacktown, Parramatta, Cumberland, Hills, Penrith, Blue Mountains or Hawkesbury local government areas.
For more infomation or to register for this event, click here.
- DECEMBER 7, 2023
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services – December meeting & Christmas lunch
The role of the Network is to ensure best practice for NSW Managers of Pall...Read more
Become a member of Palliative Care NSW
Palliative Care New South Wales is the peak body in NSW representing palliative care providers and those with an interest in palliative care. Palliative Care New South Wales is a member of the national peak body Palliative Care Australia.
Join today and receive discounts, benefits and more!
Special member rate available for volunteers.
Subscribe to our eNews
Be the first to know our latest new, events, and research!SUBSCRIBE TO ENEWS