Positions Vacant – Volunteer Coordinator
- by Kate Bowman
- March 15, 2022
Southern NSW Local Health District are looking to employ three new part-time Volunteer Coordinators.
Located in Queanbeyan, Bega, and the Eurobodalla, each Volunteer Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating Palliative Care Volunteer Services in their area. They will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team promoting positive end of life outcomes for patients, carers and families.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the contemporary principles of person centred palliative care and palliative care volunteering.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in volunteer management, community service delivery or other relevant fields.
- Demonstrated high level of professional and interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal and computer skills and ability to work collaboratively across a variety of settings.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the specific needs of clients and carers in the community setting.
- Demonstrated skills in performance management.
- Proven ability of a high degree of self-motivation, problem solving, initiative and ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt work practices to suit circumstances and adhere to the defined standards of ethical and professional conduct consistent with the current NSW Heath Code of Conduct and relevant professional standards.
- Evidence of a current unrestricted drivers’ licence and the ability to maintain. Ability and willingness to travel as the role requires. This may involve driving long distances.
Applications close 23 March 2022. For more information please click here.
- MAY 27, 2022
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
PCNSW Education Day 2022
We are thrilled to be holding our first Education Day since 2019. Please jo...Read more
- JUNE 8, 2022
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services
The role of the Network is to ensure best practice for NSW Managers of Pall...Read more
- JUNE 20 - JUNE 21, 2022
- 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Volunteer Manager Conference 2022
The NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteers and the Volunteer...Read more
Become a member of Palliative Care NSW
Palliative Care New South Wales is the peak body in NSW representing palliative care providers and those with an interest in palliative care. Palliative Care New South Wales is a member of the national peak body Palliative Care Australia.
Join today and receive discounts, benefits and more!
Special member rate available for volunteers.
Subscribe to our eNews
Be the first to know our latest new, events, and research!SUBSCRIBE TO ENEWS