Oceanic Palliative Care Conference scholarships
- by Kate Bowman
- June 13, 2023
Scholarships to attend the Oceanic Palliative Care Conference (OPCC) in Sydney in September are now available thanks to support from the Department of Health and Aged Care and Cancer Australia.
Scholarships of between $560 and $5000 and can be used to cover the full cost of OPCC registration as well as travel and accommodation.
Applications close on Friday, 16 July so get in quickly!
Everyone is welcome to apply, but priority will be given to the following categories:
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers
• Palliative care consumers and carers
• Palliative care volunteers
• People with less than three years’ experience in palliative care who have not previously attended the Oceanic Palliative Care Conference
• People working in palliative care in rural or remote areas of Australia
• People working in palliative care from the Oceanic region.
Applications will be assessed by an independent panel based on the published application priorities.
More information visit HERE
- DECEMBER 7, 2023
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services – December meeting & Christmas lunch
The role of the Network is to ensure best practice for NSW Managers of Pall...Read more
Become a member of Palliative Care NSW
Palliative Care New South Wales is the peak body in NSW representing palliative care providers and those with an interest in palliative care. Palliative Care New South Wales is a member of the national peak body Palliative Care Australia.
Join today and receive discounts, benefits and more!
Special member rate available for volunteers.
Subscribe to our eNews
Be the first to know our latest new, events, and research!SUBSCRIBE TO ENEWS