Dying2Learn is back for 2020
- by Kate Bowman
- September 7, 2020
Birth and death – these are something we will all have to cope with. But when it comes to the latter, we seem reluctant to think about, talk about, and plan for it.
Dying2Learn is an online course that aims to enable Australians to be more comfortable talking about death and dying, understand what shapes our views and attitudes, and be confident when addressing issues that will affect us all at the end-of-life.
This year, Dying2Learn will run from 5th October to 2nd November. The course is free and open to everyone in Australia.
What you will gain from doing this course:
- Understanding of how people and society view death and dying
- Insights from professionals, community representatives, and experts working in death related and support areas
- Knowledge about key end-of-life issues
- Access to interactive resources
- Certificate of completion
Dying2Learn will run for five weeks and cover the topics:
- How we engage with death and dying (week 1)
- Representations of death and dying (week 2)
- What will we die of? How will we die? (week 3)
- Dying in a digital age (week 4)
- Final reflections (week 5)
Dying2Learn is brought to you by CareSearch and is funded by the Australian Department of Health.
For more information or to register for the course please click here.
- DECEMBER 7, 2023
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services – December meeting & Christmas lunch
The role of the Network is to ensure best practice for NSW Managers of Pall...Read more
Become a member of Palliative Care NSW
Palliative Care New South Wales is the peak body in NSW representing palliative care providers and those with an interest in palliative care. Palliative Care New South Wales is a member of the national peak body Palliative Care Australia.
Join today and receive discounts, benefits and more!
Special member rate available for volunteers.
Subscribe to our eNews
Be the first to know our latest new, events, and research!SUBSCRIBE TO ENEWS