Technology grants for NFPs
- by Kate Bowman
- July 29, 2021
Does your organisation struggle to afford the technology you need to be your best?
NFP technology specialist Dog & Bone is launching a grant-in-kind program that might help with things such as:
- Developing an IT strategic roadmap
- IT health check and assessment
- Independent benchmark analysis of IT vendors
- Building an intranet and migrating documents
- Helping to move IT infrastructure to the cloud
- Helping to find a new phone system that allows remote working
- Establishing and attending an IT steering committee for 12 months
- Helping to find and selecting IT support or management
- Choosing a video conferencing platform
- Supporting finding the right telco or internet vendor (out of contract)
The grants are open to NFPs with less than 50 staff and you can apply for grants from $5000 to $20000 to help support your technology requirements.
Click here for more information from the original article in ProBono.
- DECEMBER 7, 2023
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services – December meeting & Christmas lunch
The role of the Network is to ensure best practice for NSW Managers of Pall...Read more
Become a member of Palliative Care NSW
Palliative Care New South Wales is the peak body in NSW representing palliative care providers and those with an interest in palliative care. Palliative Care New South Wales is a member of the national peak body Palliative Care Australia.
Join today and receive discounts, benefits and more!
Special member rate available for volunteers.
Subscribe to our eNews
Be the first to know our latest new, events, and research!SUBSCRIBE TO ENEWS