Does your organisation struggle to afford the technology you need to be your best?
NFP technology specialist Dog & Bone is launching a grant-in-kind program that might help with things such as:
- Developing an IT strategic roadmap
- IT health check and assessment
- Independent benchmark analysis of IT vendors
- Building an intranet and migrating documents
- Helping to move IT infrastructure to the cloud
- Helping to find a new phone system that allows remote working
- Establishing and attending an IT steering committee for 12 months
- Helping to find and selecting IT support or management
- Choosing a video conferencing platform
- Supporting finding the right telco or internet vendor (out of contract)
The grants are open to NFPs with less than 50 staff and you can apply for grants from $5000 to $20000 to help support your technology requirements.
Click here for more information from the original article in ProBono.