Unfortunately, due to family bereavement, two of the key organisers and presenters are now unavailable for next week. This has affected a significant proportion of the content of the Community Hospice Forum which can’t be substituted in the little time remaining.
Other factors beyond our immediate control have also affected our ability to deliver the forum at this time. Consequently we can’t now claim to offer the event that was originally advertised.
So we have made the difficult decision to postpone the event to a date to be confirmed in the next 6 months.
As you have already paid for your registration we can hold-over your registration until the rescheduled event. Alternatively if you would like a refund then please reply accordingly.
We were very much looking forward to meeting and sharing this event with you. Our apologies for any inconvenience. For more information please contact us.