POSITION VACANT: Volunteer Coordinator Greenwich & Neringah
- by Linda Hansen
- April 13, 2022
- Job No 493446
- Greenwich, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Wahroonga, NSW, Australia, 2076
- Volunteer Services
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Apr 29 2022
Reporting to the Volunteer Manager, you’ll work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare and have responsibility for coordinating a diverse volunteer team in our Greenwich and Neringah Hospital Settings.
- Recruitment and coordinating of volunteers in a palliative care and hospital space.
- Volunteers being recruited and managed will be social event staff, social hour visitors, coffee carts, social support, admin staff etc. Volunteers covering the wide range of services in the hospital.
- Manage and mentor volunteers, supporting them with both online and onsite face-to-face training as well as coordaining social volunteer events.
- Maintain accurate records in our volunteer database (Salesforce) and follow established processes and guidelines for Volunteer Services.
- DECEMBER 7, 2023
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services – December meeting & Christmas lunch
The role of the Network is to ensure best practice for NSW Managers of Pall...Read more
Become a member of Palliative Care NSW
Palliative Care New South Wales is the peak body in NSW representing palliative care providers and those with an interest in palliative care. Palliative Care New South Wales is a member of the national peak body Palliative Care Australia.
Join today and receive discounts, benefits and more!
Special member rate available for volunteers.
Subscribe to our eNews
Be the first to know our latest new, events, and research!SUBSCRIBE TO ENEWS