PCNSW recruiting for new CEO
- by Kate Bowman
- July 19, 2023
We were all very sad to have Linda Hansen, our CEO of 19 years, leave her position recently. It will be very difficult to fill her shoes but recruitment has now officially begun.
The job vacancy has been posted on the Ethical Jobs website. If you think you might know someone who could take on this role, please share the link below.
CEO – Palliative Care NSW
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Palliative Care NSW (PCNSW) is the peak body for palliative care in NSW. PCNSW is the leading voice for its membership, supporting access to, and equity of quality palliative care for everyone. PCNSW works to ensure that all people requiring palliative care and end of life care and their carers, have access to quality palliative care and end of life care.
PCNSW collaborates with a broad group of aligned stakeholders whose contributions facilitate PCNSW to achieve their goals. This is done by empowering health professionals and the broader community with the resources needed to achieve the collective vision. In this stand-alone role, working closely with a strong and inclusive Management Committee you can help to shape the delivery of palliative care in NSW.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- To provide strategic leadership for PCNSW including development, implementation, and evaluation of the organisational strategy
- To translate the strategic plan into annual operational plans
- Effective leadership and support of the PCNSW team and membership base to achieve PCNSW’s vision and mission
- Development and management of the organisation’s annual budget, with a focus on improving the sustainability of the organisation’s revenue streams including government and non-government income, financial grants, and sponsors
- Management of the organisation’s membership program
- Management of PCNSW’s policy and advocacy program
- Building strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring governance requirements are met, and risk management processes are in place
- Providing effective public representation of PCNSW, enhancing the organisation’s standing and public profile
For more information and how to apply please click here.
- DECEMBER 7, 2023
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services – December meeting & Christmas lunch
The role of the Network is to ensure best practice for NSW Managers of Pall...Read more
Become a member of Palliative Care NSW
Palliative Care New South Wales is the peak body in NSW representing palliative care providers and those with an interest in palliative care. Palliative Care New South Wales is a member of the national peak body Palliative Care Australia.
Join today and receive discounts, benefits and more!
Special member rate available for volunteers.
Subscribe to our eNews
Be the first to know our latest new, events, and research!SUBSCRIBE TO ENEWS