NSW Volunteering Taskforce
- by Maria Lopez
- September 6, 2022
The NSW Volunteering Taskforce is being established by the Hon. Natasha Maclaren-Jones MLC, in her capacity as Minister responsible for Volunteering. The Taskforce is being created as a key initiative under the Government’s NSW Volunteering Strategy 2020-2030.
This is an exciting opportunity to engage with and hear from the NSW Volunteering Sector, it is the first of its kind in NSW.
Role of the Taskforce
The NSW Volunteering Taskforce seeks to:
- Identify and consider emerging trends, and priorities for action based on the needs, challenges and opportunities across the NSW Volunteering Sector.
- Deliver a NSW Volunteering Taskforce Report, including recommendations for action.
Subject to the decisions of the Taskforce, the Taskforce may:
- Invite written submissions from stakeholders across the NSW Volunteering Sector
- Conduct online consultation surveys with the NSW Volunteering Sector
- Conduct online forums or seek submissions, if required with the NSW Volunteering Sector.
The NSW Volunteering Taskforce is inviting online written submissions from stakeholders across the NSW Volunteering Sector.
Click HERE to find more information about this including contact details for enquiries and copy of the NSW Volunteering Taskforce – draft Terms of Reference.
Source: NSW Volunteering
- DECEMBER 7, 2023
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services – December meeting & Christmas lunch
The role of the Network is to ensure best practice for NSW Managers of Pall...Read more
Become a member of Palliative Care NSW
Palliative Care New South Wales is the peak body in NSW representing palliative care providers and those with an interest in palliative care. Palliative Care New South Wales is a member of the national peak body Palliative Care Australia.
Join today and receive discounts, benefits and more!
Special member rate available for volunteers.
Subscribe to our eNews
Be the first to know our latest new, events, and research!SUBSCRIBE TO ENEWS