NSW Volunteer of the Year Awards
- by Kate Bowman
- June 16, 2020
The NSW Volunteer of the Year Awards, now in their 14th year, have grown to become one of the largest celebrations of volunteering across the country.
The Awards celebrate the efforts of our state’s volunteers across seven different award categories including Excellence in Volunteer Management.
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Adult Volunteer of the Year
- Senior Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer Team of the Year
- Corporate Volunteer of the Year (Individual)
- Corporate Volunteer Team of the Year
- Excellence in Volunteer Management
There are two ways you can nominate your volunteers.
- Nomination for Recognition only – This is the simplest way to acknowledge volunteers. These nominees will not be judged but they will be presented with a certificate. However, they will be invited to their regional ceremony where they will be presented with an identical certificate to nominees eligible for judging.
- Nomination for Judging – These nominees will be judged for the NSW Volunteer of the Year Award in the appropriate category.
Nominations close Friday 3 July, 2020 at 5pm. For more information click here.
- DECEMBER 7, 2023
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services – December meeting & Christmas lunch
The role of the Network is to ensure best practice for NSW Managers of Pall...Read more
Become a member of Palliative Care NSW
Palliative Care New South Wales is the peak body in NSW representing palliative care providers and those with an interest in palliative care. Palliative Care New South Wales is a member of the national peak body Palliative Care Australia.
Join today and receive discounts, benefits and more!
Special member rate available for volunteers.
Subscribe to our eNews
Be the first to know our latest new, events, and research!SUBSCRIBE TO ENEWS