The NSW Volunteer of the Year Awards, now in their 14th year, have grown to become one of the largest celebrations of volunteering across the country.
The Awards celebrate the efforts of our state’s volunteers across seven different award categories including Excellence in Volunteer Management.
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Adult Volunteer of the Year
- Senior Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer Team of the Year
- Corporate Volunteer of the Year (Individual)
- Corporate Volunteer Team of the Year
- Excellence in Volunteer Management
There are two ways you can nominate your volunteers.
- Nomination for Recognition only – This is the simplest way to acknowledge volunteers. These nominees will not be judged but they will be presented with a certificate. However, they will be invited to their regional ceremony where they will be presented with an identical certificate to nominees eligible for judging.
- Nomination for Judging – These nominees will be judged for the NSW Volunteer of the Year Award in the appropriate category.
Nominations close Friday 3 July, 2020 at 5pm. For more information click here.