It’s a trying time for everyone in palliative care dealing with the additional impact of COVID-19. Many in the carer’s community are not just health professionals; they are volunteers, family, friends and neighbours too. It’s important to take care of yourselves as well as those you care for.
Carers NSW is holding practical, interactive workshops for carers to reflect on ways to stay safe, focus on health and wellbeing and squeeze in time for self-care during COVID-19.
This session provides carers with an opportunity to:
- Reflect on the key messages for being COVID-19 safe
- Recognise and act on individual self-care needs
- Identify and address any barriers to service delivery
- Address the current needs of the person you care for
- Know where to go for additional support
- Share practical tips and advice during COVID-19
This session is free and you’ll also receive a free copy of the course handbook.
Click here to visit site to register.