Taking action – things to do
1. If you’re looking for volunteer opportunities – Find your local Palliative Care Volunteer service and ask about opportunities to volunteer.
2. Download Palliare: A Handbook for Palliative Care Volunteers in NSW to read more about the scope of the Palliative Care volunteer role.
3. If you are a Manager of Volunteers – contact us about joining the NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services.
5. Contact the Volunteer Support Services Program on 02 8076 5600 or by email.
6. Look out for our biennial Palliative Care Volunteer Conferences. Volunteers are most welcome to attend.