Taree Volunteer Manager Karen Rudge (left) with one of her Volunteers Marion Whetton who won this beautiful quilt in the NSW Palliative Care Volunteer Conference Fundraising Raffle 2015. This work of art was hand-made by the Upper Blue Mountains Ladies Probus Club, what a gift.
Katrina Simmons, Co-convenor of the conference organisers (the NSW Network of Manager of Palliative Care Volunteer Services) said "Thank you for all your support around the state for our raffle. We raised $1960 in total! We were able to assist rural volunteers with accommodation and transport costs to attend the conference. Congratulations to our Winners!"
- 1st Prize Family Pass to Taronga Zoo & Taronga Wester Plains Zoo (x2) – Kathy Smith, Leura/Blue Mountains
- 2nd Prize Hand Made Quilt ( King) donated by the Upper Blue Mountains Ladies Probus Club – Marion Whetton, Taree
- 3rd Prize $150 Caltex Voucher – Tom Wykoff, Wentworth Falls
- 4th Prize Maggie Beer Luxury Hamper – N. Parsons, Catholic Health Care Services, Sydney
- 5th Prize Two bottles of wine – Kerry Rice, Winmalee/Blue Mountains
Palliative Care NSW was a major sponsor of the NSW Palliative Care Volunteer Conference 2015.