Taking action – things to do
1. If you’re looking for volunteer opportunities – Find your local Palliative Care Volunteer service and ask about opportunities to volunteer.
2. Download Palliare: A Handbook for Palliative Care Volunteers in NSW to read more about the scope of the Palliative Care volunteer role.
3. If you are a Manager of Volunteers – contact us about joining the NSW Network of Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Services.
5. Contact the Volunteer Support Services Program on 02 9206 2097 or by email.
6. Save the date and plan to come to the NSW Palliative Care Volunteer Conference 19th May 2017. With an ‘art and caring’ theme the conference program will look at the arts in improving self care for volunteers and how volunteers can use the arts to better support people receiving palliative care.